Candidate for Burnaby South in the 2021 Federal Election
Standing together for a better Burnaby
The most promising team.
Learn about Brea’s vision for Burnaby South
As a CPA with over 10 years experience, I have led and mentored many project teams, and worked closely with a variety of successful businesses and organizations. To lead our city and our country forward, I believe we must continue to embrace change and innovation to empower our citizens and society.
Supporting Burnaby Families
- As a mother of 3 young children, I understand the challenges of raising a family here in Burnaby.
- My husband and I have a family of very diverse backgrounds, with relations in various regions like Fiji, China, India, Australia, New Zealand and Europe. The small multicultural environment in my own home has encouraged me to focus on multiculturalism, ethnic harmony, community voice, and communication.
- Experience within the housing industry, supporting an array of developments including single-family homes, rental buildings, and condominiums.
Affordability is a primary concern for many families in Burnaby, and across the country. I am committed to ensuring that Burnaby remains an affordable city to live, work, and raise a family.
The Liberal Party of Canada is committed to unlocking home ownership for the middle class, including the creation of 1.4 million new homes, and support for new home owners.
Additionally, expansion of the GST rebate, has helped millions of low-income Canadians.
Burnaby South needs a representative who understands this community, who is working with all levels of government, businesses, and community organizations to provide a livable communities with opportunities for all.
Our community is diverse
Our community is diverse and inclusive. We care about and support ethnic minorities, female employees, single mothers, the elderly and disabled people. People of all backgrounds, associations, family types and gender identity are welcome to seek opportunity to achieve their life goals.
All who live in Burnaby need to feel safe in their homes, streets and parks. Community safety is a responsibility for all Burnaby representatives and I make the commitment to work very hard for every individual in Burnaby.
We are in this race to win it!
But only if we stand united, together we can make history. We need you to be a part of it. Join us now!
The clock is ticking, so hurry up to make your contribution into building a better Burnaby for yourself and your families!
Brea Huang Sami
- Building a city that is affordable for families
- Making our city safe and welcoming to everyone
- Investing in our community, and ensuring that services remain accessible to all.